• SHOP-INFO: Kurze Pause!

Im Zeitraum vom Mo. 25.03.2024 bis Di. 02.04.2024 erfolgt kein Versand. Shop-Bestellungen, welche in diesem Zeitraum getätigt werden, werden voraussichtlich erst wieder ab Mi. 03.04.2024 bearbeitet und verschickt.

Euer WLANThermo Team wünscht euch schöne Ostertage!

Mobile app

galadril

This is a quick gif, recorded from my phone on how the app now work.

Latest big changes (ofcourse way more fixes):
- Set session information (name/description/rub/marinade/recipe/meat type/rating and rating comment)
- Also the option to edit this information later.. if you just like to add the rub details on another day.
- Enable and disable the alarm on the channel of your wlanthermo device
- Added notifications for active sessions... so as soon as one of your channel exceed the min or max values during a session, you get an alarm notification with or without sound, thats also a setting)
- Comletely restructed the session data, so its way quicker to retrieve large sessions with a lot of images

screenvid.gif

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

galadril

Im pretty far.. but i have no timeline yet.. maybe a month...

Im still thinking on a way to publish this in the market.. and maybe also integrate other brands then WLANThermo device (inkbird, or..)

tfrensch

Ok, that will be nice.
I think there are already some people who are willing to pay for the APP in the store.
Sure, that's not the crowd here, but if you extend the app to other systems, it might be worth it for you.

Go ahead, your app looks absolutely fantastic. I can hardly wait for the IOS version.

galadril

My last change is to also integration iBBQ bluetooth devices directly to the app (to give me a bigger user base)

1600435086837.png

Only a single connection can be made... WLANThermo or iBBQ (Inkbird/etc)

Next to that, the session list now cleanly lazy load in batches of 10.. so that makes using the app way quicker

galadril

Thats indeed the case.. so i dont bothered making multiple connections at the same time.. so now its:
-> WLANThermo
or
-> iBBQ Bluetooth

btw, does the Link device have the same api as the Nano?

s.ochs

BOFH
Teammitglied
Admin
All models with ESP32 have the same API, but only those parameters are used that are also available on the this hardware.

galadril

you can now also sort your session in your logbook per meat type via the bottom fab button:

1601044777650.png 1601044800770.png

Its animates like a Backdrop

Anhänge

• 1601044752637.png
    1601044752637.png
    293.1 KB · Aufrufe: 2

Markus7501

Cool. Any plan toadstool this app for iOS?
Please add an button on the preset page to create your own presets (like for brisket, pp,....)

Markus7501

Hm without iOS support, I’m out. I have many iOS device and only one android.
based on this I need a iOS version (same as many member)

Oben Unten