New software update

asdfg

Hello, I am based in the UK and have been using my Nano Pro V1 + successfully for some time now (great bit of kit, I love it very easy to use).

I used Bing Translate in Safari on iPhone to initially translate some of the menu's so I could learn some of the features, I noticed on a youtube comment (in the meater video) that the next update will contain menus in English? Would it be possible to get a rough idea when it will be released?

Many thanks

s.ochs

BOFH
Teammitglied
Admin
Hi, due to the integration of the ESP32 modules (see Link), we are currently pausing new online updates until the necessary modifications on the server has been completed. It may take some time. But If you want I can send you the modified web interface with english language package via PN. However, you would have to install it yourself via USB connection and esptool.

Cheers,
Steffen

asdfg

Hi, due to the integration of the ESP32 modules (see Link), we are currently pausing new online updates until the necessary modifications on the server has been completed. It may take some time. But If you want I can send you the modified web interface with english language package via PN. However, you would have to install it yourself via USB connection and esptool.

Cheers,
Steffen

I would love to give it a try, not sure I can though being a mac user unless it can be done using Parallels?

shortyle

Mein Problem ist, dass er mit beim aktivieren des Token anzeigt, dass meine Software veraltet sei und ich die Software 1.04 installieren soll. Hab einen Nano. Wenn ich das Update dann versuche online zu beziehen sagt er auf dem Nano auch „Update erfolgreich“ allerdings kommt nach wie vor die vorherige Fehlermeldung. Und dann bin ich auf diesen Thread aufmerksam geworden.

s.ochs

BOFH
Teammitglied
Admin
Der Hinweis kommt auch, wenn einfach noch keine Daten am Server liegen. Also bei "Cloud aktivieren" den Haken setzen, dann speichern. Jetzt warten bis rechts oben in der Titelleiste das grüne Wolken-Icon erscheint, dann liegen die ersten Daten am Server. Jetzt kannst du den Token-Link öffnen. Wenn dann immer noch nix kommt, schick mir bitte mal deinen Link per PN, dann seh ich mir das an.

Oben Unten