• SHOP-INFO: Kurze Pause!

Im Zeitraum vom Mo. 25.03.2024 bis Di. 02.04.2024 erfolgt kein Versand. Shop-Bestellungen, welche in diesem Zeitraum getätigt werden, werden voraussichtlich erst wieder ab Mi. 03.04.2024 bearbeitet und verschickt.

Euer WLANThermo Team wünscht euch schöne Ostertage!

Upgrade

Henke_H

I have a mini v2.
i see there is an upgrade to the new version.
What part do i order and I like to order some probes.
This is what i have in mind to buy.
I also think to but the blower, is there an adapter for a ProQ bbq?

ESP32-Upgrade-Kit
€24.50 - ESP32-Kit (PCB) inkl. BT-Modul
Temperaturfühler Typ "1000K/Maverick"
€32.90 - 4x Temperaturfühler Typ "1000K/Maverick", gerade

will that fit?

//Henke

s.ochs

BOFH
Teammitglied
Admin
Hi Henke,
yes fits. Unless you have a Mini V2 with aluminum case.
I think the BBQ Guru universal adapter should also fit on the ProQ.
Cheers,
Steffen

Henke_H

Thank you Steffen.
I had a look, and it seems that BBQ Guru recomends the weber adapter. Does that work with the blower?
I didn’t find any adapters in the shop though.

BR
Henke

s.ochs

BOFH
Teammitglied
Admin
You welcome!
Yes, the universal adapter is always the same size and the standard connector of the blower set fits.
We don't have any adapters in this shop. Either order the BBQ Guru adapter in a grill shop or you take a Maik Kaste blower including adapter, from here.
Alternatively, you can also build an adapter yourself. The connector of the blower set can also be provided with a 1-inch thread.

Henke_H

Okej, one more.
What connector should I choose for the blower? Does the connector change when upgrading, or will all connections be the same size as they are now? I suppose v2?
//Henke

s.ochs

BOFH
Teammitglied
Admin
ESP32 Upgrade has no effect on the connections. On Mini V2 you have a 5-pin XLR connection for each Pitmaster and an additional 5.5x2.5mm only for the blower on Pitmaster No. 1.

Henke_H

Hello, the upgrade works and was super easy to do, thank you.
Just one question, in the old there was a shutdown button. I don’t see ant shutdown in the gui Is there one that I missed, or is it just to pull the plug?
//Henke

Oben Unten