mini v3 availability

szafna

Hi,

iKamand ex user, now loooking for new bbq controller for my BJ3.
As I see mini 3 is out of stock. Is there an estimate for availability?

Can probes from iKamand and weber iGrill be used with mini?

Simon

s.ochs

BOFH
Teammitglied
Admin
Hi Simon,

available again on September 18th.

The probes from the iKamand do not fit directly. Two conditions: The plug is too big (3.5 mm instead of 2.5 mm). An adapter is required. And they are PT1000, so the measurement channel has to be physically converted (adding a 1 kOhm resistor). The channel is then no longer suitable for normal NTC probes.

Probes from the iGrill are NTC and have a suitable plug. Can be used. you just need to set the correct profile.

Steffen

Lighthunter

Ich habe noch einen Nagelneue mini 3 den ich noch nicht benutzt habe da ich es nicht mit mein Meater verbinden kann. Steffen weis bescheid.
Habe es 186.40€ bezahlt und würde es weiter verkaufen für 150€ wenn Steffen damit einverstanden ist ...

Anhänge

• WLan Thermo Mini v3.jpg
    WLan Thermo Mini v3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Aufrufe: 10

szafna

Hi Simon,

available again on September 18th.

The probes from the iKamand do not fit directly. Two conditions: The plug is too big (3.5 mm instead of 2.5 mm). An adapter is required. And they are PT1000, so the measurement channel has to be physically converted (adding a 1 kOhm resistor). The channel is then no longer suitable for normal NTC probes.

Probes from the iGrill are NTC and have a suitable plug. Can be used. you just need to set the correct profile.

Steffen
Thx for info. It does not worth to complicate with PT1000:)

However K type could be fine for grill temp? Basicly, I am more turbo fan 140-180C for low&slow.

Oben Unten